29 June – 5th September 2020
To enquire about summer classes kindly fill in your details here. Confirmation of a place is subject to availability and your date of payment.
Classes will take place in compliance with COVID safety measures and regulations.
- 7 students only per class
- Students should arrive ready dressed. Shoes to be changed before entering the premises. There will be no use of the foyer and changing rooms
- Temperature check and hand sanitization at the door
- Students are to be dropped off and picked up at the main door
- Markings on studio floor to maintain 3 meter social distancing throughout lessons
- Sanitization and disinfection of bathroom & studios in accordance with health authorities
- COVID-19 Health Declaration and waiver to be signed prior to attending
The National Ballet Conservatory full Safety Measures and Guidelines can be found below
COVID-19 Safety Measures and Guidelines
COVID-19 Health Declaration & Waiver which must be signed and sent back via email before attending any summer classes.
COVID-19 Health Declaration and Waiver